Learning the technique of the instrument is essential to master it and give free rein to musical creativity. However, throughout my years as a teacher, many unmotivated students have reached me with strong blocks.
For this reason, I think it is very important to complement the learning of the technique with musical coaching to achieve real professional goals.
- Define your goals realistically, so that you establish priorities and define your own way to achieve your goals.
- Be more creative, working on your emotional side to generate new ideas that lead to positive change.
- Lead your own life, so that you can learn to decide for yourself and break the blocks that prevent you from making decisions.
- Reduce stress, by organizing strategies and selecting achievable goals.
- Learn to motivate yourself, helping you discover what you really love.
For more information, contact me through the form, or email@example.com