The objective of the course is to present a clear and structured system to achieve a solid musical base and train you as a professional guitarist in any style.
For this, I use a personalized method, based on years of experience as a teacher and professional musician, making use of new technologies as an indispensable tool in the current teaching-learning process.
- Knowing the basic evolution of the instrument throughout history.
- Properly develop the techniques of both hands.
- Knowing the most important musical styles.
- Learn to play songs correctly from beginning to end.
- Encourage creativity and imagination through the use of different techniques.
- Learn an improvise with the use of rhythmic and melodic elements.
- Use the guitar as a vehicle for the individual’s own expression.
- Theory and Harmony.
- Musical notation.
- Rhythmic and melodic reading.
- Techniques and Styles.
- Chords construction.
- Scales construction.
- Rhythm and Progressions.
- Ear education.
- Music production.
For more information, contact me through the form, or firstname.lastname@example.org